Friday, September 24, 2004

 

Dean and Burkett

In a piece that is mostly about why Kerry is better than Bush, Howard Dean, interviewed on Vermont Public Radio said the following:

Kinzel) Dean also disclosed that the Texas National Guard officer who gave CBS News false documents concerning the Guard service of President Bush, contacted Dean several weeks ago to see if Dean would forward this information to the Kerry campaign. It's a request that Dean says he turned down:

(Dean) "I believed it because there was no reason for me not to believe it. I didn't do anything with it just because I get calls from people all the time asking, suggesting that I send this to John Kerry and that to John Kerry. And I'm trying to be fairly judicious in what I do, frankly. I've been out of the country for the last six days and I have not seen as the big brouhaha over CBS so I don't really know how it evaluate all that."

See the rest, if you want, here:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?