Sunday, October 24, 2004
Some of the behavior we're seeing from Democrats in America at the moment ranges from comical to bizarre to deeply disturbing:
- Dredging up decades old images of racism to play on the anger and fear of African-American voters.
- Screeching "YOU'RE A CREEPY LIAR" uncontrollably at the top of their lungs on national TV instead of debating with facts and logic.
- Trashing signs of political adversaries.
- Breaking into offices of political adversaries.
- Throwing cinder block bricks through the front door of offices of political adversaries.
- Shooting bullets through the windows of offices of political adversaries.
- Laying siege to offices of political adversaries
- Paying workers with crack cocaine for voter registration forms - mostly fraudulent ones at that.
- Sending out flyers making fun of the Special Olympics and suggesting that only a mentally retarded person would vote for George Bush.
- Bullying voters in line at polling places.
These are just a few stories from the last week pulled off the top of my head. The list is by no means comprehensive, but it's plenty enough for Democrats to be ashamed of. And they should be.